Friday, August 19, 2011

Anna For Idiots

In response to an Independence greeting by one of my friends, I replied, " Anna Ramdev Sacchi Hai, Aur Ye Azadi Jhuta Hai". He bulldozed my feeling and abused me, "Anna Ramdev Pakhandi Aur Dhongi Hai, Bakwas Hai". The gentleman looks like a lizard that changes its colour from time to time. Once he was an ardent supporter of the then ruling party BJP and its leader Atal Behari ji and was a staunch opponent of Sonia Congress and its allies those were 'Faltus', according to him. Now the same man has become a faithful to Sonia Congress as if prices of essential commodities are stabilized, corruption is vanished, elected representatives have become Sadhus and Fakirs, the nation is reborn under 'satyayug' under the leadership of Monmohan ji. Keya baat, Keya baat. But my countrymen refused to go by those 'yes men' of the ruling class. In total discomfort to the sort of faithfuls, the people of India across the nation have risen to the occasion and bulldozed the evil desires of the power greedy persons and forced them to bow down to Anna and his followers by coming to terms convenient to the Mahatma and not a 'Pakhandi'. Now some people started realizing their misconception and looking at Anna afresh in the national interests. But I dont resist myself to conclude with, "Gaddha usse kahlata hai, jo saf pani gandha karke pite hai".

No comments: